Cincinnati, OH 3/16/2020 -
Restaurants at The Banks Offer Carryout and Delivery Options
CINCINNATI (For Immediate Release) Restaurants at The Banks in Cincinnati are offering carryout and delivery options in response to the order from Ohio Governor Mike DeWine to close restaurants and bars indefinitely due to circumstances surrounding COVID-19.
“We support the Governor’s decision for the safety and concerns of our guests and employees,” said Tracy Schwegmann of The Banks. “For the food service needs of our community, our restaurants are offering carryout and delivery. We thank you for supporting the restaurants at The Banks, as you can, during this time.”
Participating restaurants at The Banks – and their current offerings:
- BurgerFi – Carryout and delivery
- Condado Tacos – Carryout
- Jimmy John’s – Carryout and delivery
- Joella’s Hot Chicken – Carryout and delivery
- Pies & Pints – Carryout and delivery
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse – Curbside carryout
- Street Corner Market at The Banks – Normal hours and business operations
- Taste of Belgium – Carryout and delivery
- Yard House – Carryout
Please check with individual restaurants for hours, menu and service options.