PUBLIC NOTICE OF NOVEMBER 26, 2018
ORGANIZATIONAL MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
OF THE BANKS COMMUNITY AUTHORITY
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Banks Community Authority (the “Authority”) will be held on Monday, November 26, 2018, commencing at 2:30 p.m. at Moerlein Lager House, 115 Joe Nuxhall Way, Cincinnati, Ohio.
The purposes of the meeting are to:
- Administer oaths of office to members of the Authority’s Board of Trustees.
- Organize the Authority’s Board of Trustees, including the election and appointment of officers, establishment of designated posting locations for public meeting notices, and consideration and adoption of Bylaws and a Public Records Policy.
- Consider a motion approving distribution of a request for proposals to serve as charge administrator for the Authority.
- Consider a motion approving distribution of a request for proposals to serve as programming administrator for the Authority.
- Consider a motion authorizing the Authority to join the Declaration of Covenants for the Authority.
- Consider any other business as may properly come before the Board of Trustees.
This meeting is open to the Public.
Dated: November 19, 2018