November 22 | 8:00 AM – December 31 | 5:00 PM
Get ready to be swept away by the holiday spirit as the Servatii Cincinnati Christkindlmarkt returns for its triumphant second year! Nestled at the Moerlein Lager House on the enchanting Schmidlapp Event Lawn within Smale Riverfront Park, right next to The Banks, we’re about to turn Cincinnati into the North Pole of festive fun!
Mark Your Calendar:
From November 22nd through December 31st, including a New Year’s Eve party, we’re here to make your holiday season merry and bright. Opening every Wednesday through Sunday, and with a special surprise for Christmas week (except for Christmas Day), you won’t want to miss this enchanting experience. Best of all, there’s no admission fee – we’re your passport to a winter wonderland without a cover charge!
Discover the Magic
At the Servatii Cincinnati Christkindlmarkt, your holiday dreams come to life:
- Glide Down the 4-Lane Innertube Ice Slide: Brace yourself for the coolest slide adventure in the city! It’s the ONLY one around, and for just $20, you can slide to your heart’s content. Plus, gather your friends, because we’ve got awesome group discounts!
- Experience Igloo Bliss on Our Boardwalk: Reserve your private igloo online – they’re perfect for up to 14 of your favorite people. And here’s the icing on the gingerbread house: each igloo booking comes with $300 in bonus gift cards to indulge in delectable food and drinks. Don’t forget, Bengals home game days bring a special tailgate rate with the same gift card bonus!
The market will be open every Wednesday through Sunday (starting the day before Thanksgiving).
- Wednesdays 5-9
- Thursdays: 5-9
- Fridays: 5-11
- Saturdays: 12-11
- Sundays: 12-7
- Thanksgiving: Closed
- Black Friday: 4-11
- Christmas Eve: 12-7
- Christmas Day: Closed
- Christmas Week: Tues. 12/26-12/29 5-11pm, Saturday 12/30 12-11
- New Years Eve: 12-12:30am (New Years Eve Party)
- New Years Day Closed
- *Special times during Bengals games will be listed closer to the event time.
- Admission is always FREE!
- Honorary Non-Profit: Ruth Lyons Childrens Fund
Themed Areas of Event/Entertainment
- Stage Entertainment: Holiday Singalongs, Nightly DJ Playing the Holiday Hits, Themed Character Days, Holiday Light Display, Igloo Rentals for Up To 14 Guests, New Year’s Eve Celebration
New in 2023
- 4-Lane Holiday Ice Slide (extra charge)
- Igloo Boardwalk
- Glass Warming Tents
- European Style food and Beverage Booths:
- Hot Chocolate & Gluhwein (Warm Spiced Wine)
o Spirits, Beers, and Wines
o Desserts and Pastries
o Candies (Local Chocolatier)
o Meat and Cheese Themes Including local Sausages
o Kartoffelhaus (The Potato Bar House)
o Bavarian Nuts
- Merchandise Booths
o Stein Hutte and Mehr (Steins, Glassware, Pins, and More)
o Black Forest Geschenkboutique (Specialty Gift Items From Germany)
o Ornaments (Authentic European Ornaments)
o Cincinnati Themed Gifts
o Holiday Craft Exhibitors
- Interactive Booths and DIY Craft Booths (select times):
o Christmas Stockings and Ornaments
o Characters and Face Paintings
o Wreath making
- Photo Booth/Op:
o Photos with the Golden Christkindl
o Special Santa Days for Photos
o Special Krampus Days for Photos
o Special Character Days Including Olaf and Belle and More