Located at The Banks on Freedom Way across from the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center since August 31, 2018, SkyStar has already become a Greater Cincinnati tradition and a beautiful addition to Cincinnati’s skyline.
SkyStar was brought to Cincinnati to Celebrate the 10th Anniversary of The Banks.
A few facts about SkyStar:
– It is 15-stories tall
– It is the largest portable Observation Wheel in North America
– It has 36 climate-controlled gondolas
– Each gondola holds 6 people
– It has 1million LED lights, making for a spectacular evening experience.
– Rides consist of 4 revolutions and takes about 12 minutes.
Hours of operation and tickets can be purchased here www.SkyStarWheel.com