In celebration of its 10th Anniversary, The Banks welcomes SkyStar, North America’s largest portable observation wheel.
From August 31-December 2, SkyStar will be located at The Banks on Freedom Way across from the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center.
A few facts about SkyStar:
– It is 15-stories tall
– It is the largest portable Observation Wheel in North America
– It has 36 climate-controlled gondolas
– Each gondola holds 6 people
– It has 1million LED lights, making for a spectacular evening experience.
– Rides consist of 4 revolutions and takes about 12 minutes.
Hours of operation and tickets can be purchased here www.SkyStarWheel.com