Due to popular demand, SkyStar – North America’s largest portable observation wheel, will be extending its stay at The Banks until June 16, 2019.
Located at The Banks on Freedom Way across from the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center since August 31, 2018, SkyStar has already become a Greater Cincinnati tradition and a beautiful addition to Cincinnati’s skyline.
SkyStar was brought to Cincinnati to Celebrate the 10th Anniversary of The Banks.
A few facts about SkyStar:
– It is 15-stories tall
– It is the largest portable Observation Wheel in North America
– It has 36 climate-controlled gondolas
– Each gondola holds 6 people
– It has 1million LED lights, making for a spectacular evening experience.
– Rides consist of 4 revolutions and takes about 12 minutes.
Hours of operation and tickets can be purchased here www.SkyStarWheel.com